Thursday 7 April 2011

oh what a lovely day.

The sun is shining and I wish I was outside enjoying it, flying around on my bicycle.  But instead I am behaving myself and sat with all the windows and doors open, some good music on, working on my sketchbook.

Today I am drawing out the basic design I have for the jacket and playing around with different colours and fabric samples I have.  I don't want it looking too girly.  No pretty pinks or flowers allowed. yuck.



Hope you are all having a lovely day.  Please take a look at the pages

found nr the top of this blog and leave your comments. Please do.

3 comments:

  1. great project, i will be following with interest :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stumbled across your blog. Good read. Would love to chat to you about a project I have on. Think it might be something you'd enjoy. Please drop me a line via Pollen House if you'd be keen to chat more. Cheers, Matt

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds interesting matt! I will try contacting you tomorrow morning definitely.

    ReplyDelete